One was running IOS version 12.0(7)T2 (R3). and the other running, 12.0(2)XC2 (R2). I enabled tcp header compression on the physical bri interface (you have it on the dialer, since you are using dialer profiles.)
On R3, show ip int bri 0/0 was displaying as.... follows.
TCP/IP header compression is enabled and not compressing
On R2, show ip int bri 0/0 was displaying as .....follows.
TCP/IP header compression is enabled and compressing
So one end was showing it as enabled and working, while the other end was showing it as enabled, but not working.
But when i issued a telnet from R3 to R2 and vice versa, the statistics of TCP header compression on both routers are as follows.
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.