Views
Helpful
Replies

problem with VHM 1.0

luizm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have a problem with Voice Health Monitor 1.0 (VHM). the module Real-Time DashBoard show a error message:

Internal Error : 3005 - Processing Error

----------------------------------------------------

Received data may be corrupted

To fix it, I have to re-install the DFM (Device Fault Manager) and VHM. But a few days after it, the problem appear.

8 Replies 8

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Have a look at the workaround for CSCdx04764 via CCO BugToolkit.

I try the workaround but it didn´t work. I already reboot the server and continue the same and the other modules continue to work. Any idea?

We have exactly the same problem, but more seriously.

W2000 Professional platform SP2.

IE5.5 SP2 jvm 5.0.0.3805

I have followed the suggestion in bug CSCdx04764 but it does not work at all.

Have stopped/started JRunProxyServer, and all CW2000 services; rebooted server several times.

I have reinstalled VHM and DFM (and DFM IDU update) to no avail. I have also removed DFM/VHM and reinstalled VHM only, and integrated VHM with a remote copy of DFM on a Solaris platform.

The Dashboard fails to launch with the same error using a local client on the server and also a remote PC using Win98 with IE5.5 sp2 and correct jvm.

Tha Java console simply says :

LogFlag : false and DebugFlag : false

Any clues how to debug this ?

Forgot to say on the client side have also cleared the jar cache many times, and removed & re-installed the Java Plug-In.

My Problem is with VHM 1.1 though.

CSCdx04764 is fixed in VHM 1.1

No, it's not.

See TAC case D236449.

The TAC engineer has replicated the fault and is checking with development for a fix status/timescale.

I have fixed the problem though.

Netscout RTM 1.4 was using udp port 1099 for a Java RMI process too (although I thought I had set the RTM services not to start)

We killed RTM server and restarted the CW2K services, and bingo, the dashboad could launch and we could run the inventory change scheduler too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: