cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

problemas de registracion en syslog desde un 2621

stec
Level 1
Level 1

Disponemos de un router 2621 con placa de 16 modems analogicos. El mismo se utiliza como servidor de acceso remoto realizando la autenticacion contra un servidor radius. Se el mismo para que realice registros de accesos en un syslog (implementado en un Windows NT workstation). El problema es que luego de 50 o 60 registros de acceso, no se realiza ningun registro mas. Hay que rearrancar el router para que se inice de nuevo los registros.

Alguien tiene alguna idea depor que sucede esto.

gracias

--- Moderator Edit ---

--- Rough translation provided by http://babelfish.altavista.com ---

We have router 2621 with board of 16 analog modems. The same one is used like server of remote access making the authentication against a radius server. The same one so that it makes registries of accesses in syslog (implemented in a Windows NT workstation). The problem is that after 50 or 60 registries of access, ningun is not made registry but. It is necessary to rearrancar router so that inice again the registries. Somebody has some depor idea that this happens thanks

1 Reply 1

e.gonzalez
Level 1
Level 1

I believe their problem is that the router needs to be reset after 50 or 60 occurences of either Syslog messages or logins.

Vamos a ver...

Primero, quiero preguntarte qual de las dos cosas esta pasando: despues de 50 o 60 mensajes de syslog, se tiene que re-iniciar el router, o despues de 50 o 60 registraciones de los clientes? Y, segundo, cuando "re-arrancan" el router, es porque se para el router y el IOS o nomas para dejar entrar mas mensajes/clientes?

I asked, "First of all, let me ask you which of the two situations is happening: You have to bounce the router after 50 or 60 syslog messages, or after 50 or 60 user logins? Second, when you reboot the router is it because the router & IOS crash or just to re-initiate the messages/logins?"

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco