Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Problematic access to Cisco.com via IPv6, other IPv6 sites OK (Google.com, youtube.com, facebook.com) IPv4 access to Cisco.com fine

I have an IPv6 tunnel to HE along with a routed /48.  I have had this for a couple of years and it has been working fine.

In the last two weeks access to cisco.com has been problematic - pages will start to load and then stop, sometimes I get nothing.  It seems like it might be an MTU issue but nothing has changed on my side for over 6-months? I have two proxy servers I can use (one is dual IPv6/IPv6, the other is only IPv4) as well as unrestricted Internet access from my source IPv4 & IPv6 address (IPv4 is NAT'd, IPv6 in native).  If I force IPv4 then I can access cisco.com fine, if I use IPv6 then it doesn't work.

Access to other IPv6 sites work fine - google.com, youtube.com & facebook.com as well as any(?) of the various google results for 'ipv6 only sites'

Is this a problem with cisco.com?

Andy

4 REPLIES

....and bizarrely about an

....and bizarrely about an hour after posting this its now all working fine again....  Ho hum

And again today...  cisco.com

And again today...  cisco.com, linkedin.com not working, or at least not working very well.  google.com, facebook.com, youtube.com all working fine.

hmm.

And again today...  cisco.com

And again today...  cisco.com not working on IPv6, or at least not working very well.  google.com, facebook.com, youtube.com all working fine.  linkedin.com also working fine?

hmm...

Its very odd - in the

Its very odd - in the afternoon (here in the UK) it all seems to start working OK?

hmm

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content