We're running CW2000 Campus Manager 3.2 with the latest IDU 3.0 patch, and we're having a weird problem. We recently moved a number of routers from Frame relay to PPP as well as changed the serial IP addresses. We've found that in Topo Services we're needing to delete the old record for these routers before the change is accurately captured and displayed on the Layer 2 View map. This has worked for several routers, but there is one that will not delete.
I've tried to delete it from the map as well as from the Topo Svcs Summary. I'll wait until CM says it's done, but the router is still there - stuck like it's been superglued into the database. The server self-tests all pass, and I'm not getting a JAVA error on the client. However, in the ANIServer log file I found this:
2003/04/09 11:17:34 VBJ ThreadPool Worker ani ERROR CoreServiceModule: java.lang.NullPointerException java.lang.NullPointerException
at com.cisco.nm.ani.server.frontend.AniAggregateTable $Updater.remove(AniAggregateTable.java, Compiled Code)
at com.cisco.nm.ani.server.frontend.AniAggregateTable. remove(AniAggregateTable.java:798)
markDeleted(SMFContainer.java, Compiled Code)
Re: Problems deleting device from Topology Services
I feel the database should have been corrupted due to the changes made. The best thing you could do is re-initialise the database to start it afresh. The information regarding the re-initialising the database is given in the following document.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...