cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problems with DFM

g.raymakers
Level 1
Level 1

I've installed CiscoWorks 2000 on a Win2k Advanced server. CiscoWorks2000 being :

CD One 4th edition, CD Two 3th edition and RME Version 3.3. On thop of that I installed DFM v1.2. When I select DFM Monitoring Console I get the following error :

"500 Internal Server Error

jsp:

javax.servlet.ServletException:

Found 6 semantic errors compiling "E:/Program Files/CSCOpx/lib/jrun/jsm-cw2000/services/jse/servlets/jsp/dfm/SmMonitoringApp.java":

19. import com.cisco.nm.cmf.ssl.GetPluginVersion;

<----------------------------------->

*** Error: "com/cisco/nm/cmf/ssl/GetPluginVersion" is either a misplaced package name or a non-existent entity......."

Indeed, when looking on the server I can't find the ssl directory so the getPluginVersion routine cannot be found since it's not existing.

How can I fix this, anyone had the same problem ?

Thanks,

Guy

2 Replies 2

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

"I've installed CiscoWorks 2000 on a Win2k Advanced server. "--> Windows2000 Advanced Server is not supported with CW2000 at all. For Windows2000, only Professional and Server are supported. See the install guide for details.

I have now installed Win2k Server with SP2 and the package :

CD One 4th Edition

CD Two 3th Edition

RME version 3.3

Still I get the same problem when I try to run DFM 1.2. Looking in the documentation I read soemwhere that CD One 5th Edition can be required. Is this correct ?