Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

QOS

I have a 4006 with a SUPIII engine. I have 3 remote clients who are supported through an ASP model (Full T1) each with their own server. I would like to connect all servers to the 4006 and guarantee each client 256Kbps minimum. However, if one of the clients is not using any bandwidth and another client wants to use more, I would like to allow them to use as much available as possible. In other works, I want to gurantee all clients at least 256Kbps but not limit them to that amount.

Any Ideas?

3 REPLIES

Re: QOS

Cat 4k sup III is not the right place in this network setup to configure what you want to achieve with the features available with this sup. Open a TAC case to pursue this further with the overall knowledge of the network.

Depending on how you have set this up, you can assign different customers to different tx-queues and use the 'bandwidth' command under the queues to guarantee at least 256kbps of traffic

Obviously the servers are connected on their own individual ports and hence this is not possible. But as before you have to apply qos at a different place or redesign the network

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content