Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

QPM 3.0 & ATM IMA Problem

I am having problems with QPM 3.0 not seeing ATM IMA VC's on 26xx/36xx platforms. I do not have problems with ATM IMA on 72xx & 75xx platforms (12.2 & 12.2E. I have tried both IOS 12.2(x) and 12.2(x)T versions. I also tried different PVC configurations, Sub-interface configurations, encapsulations. Different Constraint configurations (PVC/ATM-AAL5) etc. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: QPM 3.0 & ATM IMA Problem

Some ATM IMA subinterfaces are detected with a "-aal5 layer" suffix to their name (for example, ATM1/IMA0.1 is detected as "ATM1/IMA0.1-aal5 layer"). Deployment to these subinterfaces will fail, since the device does not recognize the command: "interface ATM1/IMA0.1-aal5 layer". Try configuring QoS for an ATM VC instead of for the subinterface.

Re: QPM 3.0 & ATM IMA Problem

I had previously seen this info in the QPM 3.0 release notes. While some IMA group logical interfaces are listed this way, the issue is that QPM 3.0 does not discover the ATM VC. I am attempting to apply the policy to the VC as the work-around suggested, but QPM does not see the VC. The problem only affects IMA logical group interfaces. If I confiigure the PVC on the native T-1 interface, QPM does discover the VC. This is not a work around however as I have quite a few sites with Multiple T-1's requiring IMA logical groups.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content