Views
Helpful
Replies

QPM and Reporting

hlow
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Can someone please help me clarify the different graphs in the QPM report? I have created an ICMP policy which is aggressively policed. I am doing this so that I can see the different graphs in the report in action.

According to QPM 3.1's User guide (pD-15), it says:

Matching Traffic Per Class Prior to QoS Actions graphs - Displays the traffic that matched each policy group’s filters, before any policy actions were performed.

Matching Traffic Per Class After QoS Actions - Displays the traffic that matched each policy group’s filters and was transmitted (not dropped) by the configured QoS policies.

Matching Traffic Per Class Discarded by QoS Drop Actions - Displays the traffic that matched each policy group’s filters and was dropped (not transmitted) by QoS policy drop actions.

Does this then mean that the graph "Matching Traffic Per Class Prior to QoS Actions" should be the total of "Matching Traffic Per Class After QoS Actions" and "Matching Traffic Per Class Discarded by QoS Drop Actions". This is what I expected, but from my test, it doesn't seem to be the case.

Thanks.

1 Reply 1

sirpa_k
Level 1
Level 1

I have no idea of your other questions.

FOr this question,

Does this then mean that the graph "Matching Traffic Per Class Prior to QoS Actions" should be the total of "Matching Traffic Per Class After QoS Actions" and "Matching Traffic Per Class Discarded by QoS Drop Actions,

anwer is YES.

-------------

SRK