cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Community Member

Query regarding network design

Hi Folks...

Actually I have to design a network with one data center and 16 different locations connected to data center . Data center is in delhi and 16 remote sites are spread all over India.

So which technology I will use to support the infrastucture with cost effectiveness.

I have attached the fig. and information in the mail...

Waiting for ur replies...

Thanks and Regards

Mahi

2 REPLIES

Re: Query regarding network design

Hi Mahi,

I see what you are looking for. But the designing needs a lot of data collection like number of users at each site, aplications to be accessed, how frequesnt the applications will be used.bandwidth requirement of the applications per user.

If you want to go for LL either clear or fractional or FR PVC, both the solution will be costly and as I said first do your home work and then you will be able to design the approriate solution.

HTH, Please rate if it does.

-amit singh

Community Member

Re: Query regarding network design

Hi Amit,

I told u earlier that on remote sites i need 256 KB link on each site... so if i go for frame relay how much capacity should be of datacenter link.

If i go for leased line it will be very costly... i have to purchase 16 lease line... one for each location from data center.

One more thing if i go for 16 leased lines then on the HO router can i have to configure subinterfcaes for each line on router or any other option is there.

Thanks and Regards

Mahi

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content