When use " bandwidth percent " command in CBWFQ, is the " percent " the whole interface bandwidth or available bandwidth? because by default the router just can reserve 75% bandwidth. so the value in the " bandwidth percent " command is the base on the 75% bandwidth or the whole bandwidth? so I use "bandwidth percent "command to convert to kbps, should I use whole-bandwidth*percent or whole-bandwidth*0.75*percent? anybody has idea? Thank You!
The "bandwidth percent" the percent is while interface bandwidth but its recommended to configure 75% of the interface bandwidth so that the other 25% is uses for other updates. If you would like to use more than 75% then you can use the max-reserve bandwidth command.Hope this helps.
This document gives several answers on frequently asked questions for PFRv3 channel state behavior.
Q1: What are all the channel operational states from a BR (border role) perspective and what are the rules/conditions to be in each st...
The need was to reach an host inside a LAN through a VPN connection managed by the LAN gateway (Cisco 1921).
The LAN gateway performs NAT and there was a dedicate nat rule for the host i wanted to reach through VPN.
I couldn't connect to the hos...
We have 3 identical switches configured by someone else and would like to claim some of the Gigabit ports(G1/G2/G3/G4) for use on servers. When we try to change the wiring and configuration, we run in to connectivity issues. Attached is a des...