Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Reading Ciscoworks Log files

Have a question about where to go find out what the errors and warning mean in the ANIServer.log file. Here are some samples of what I am getting in my log file.

2004/04/12 13:01:48 Discovery ani ERROR DcrpSMFPortBPDUGuardDisabled: Unable to get span tree port info for the devicecontainer(Device,x.x.x.x hostname: x.x.x.x)

2004/04/12 13:02:08 Discovery ani WARNING DcrpSMFCDPAccessPort: Unable to get CDP information for the devicecontainer(Device,x.x.x.x hostname: x.x.x.x)

ERROR: CORBAREGISTRY:Unable to connect to ManagerControl object. Reason: org.omg.CORBA.BAD_PARAM:

Any help would be great.

3 REPLIES
Blue

Re: Reading Ciscoworks Log files

These log files are meant for troubleshooting by the support, so the errors are not documented.

So what are these log file for? I see these errors and I need to figure out why I am getting these errors.

first one seems to be from Discrepancy Report of Campus Manager; Perhaps you can get rid of it by unselecting BPDUGuard alarm under CampusManager->Administration->Disrepancy Report

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content