cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

remote: no connection

omel
Level 1
Level 1

anybody knows how to fix a frame relay problem? i moved my servers a floor down and now our remote offices can't connect to our servers. they used to dial up to our server to a certain application we have and now both internet and our citrix are non-functional. thanks in advance!

2 Replies 2

mbjohnson
Level 1
Level 1

What makes you think it's a Frame Relay problem, vs a routing or switching issue?

Can you give more info on the network setup?

Thanks

i just named it as such since it's the existing service that was affected. i have a 1600 cisco router which was moved together with the rest of the servers. i don't know if it was reset or something coz all the cabling and wires were moved as is. meaning it was the exact way it was upstairs. would it reset by itself when you turn it off for an extended period of time like say 45-1 hr? we just turned off everything during that time frame. our main connection is up but our remote offices are not. it was set up two modems which i don't know what it was used for. if you have T1, do you still need to ride on modems? those are the only hitches i can think of right now.

thanks!