Views
Helpful
Replies

Required Comparision Sheet of Cisco routers and switches

toufeeq690
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Team,

Many time in interviews asked comaprison between cisco  routers and switches that i was answerless bcoz i dont have much knowledge about that.

Can anyone provide me the compariosin sheet of the same.

how are the cisco devices differ with each other how much Bandwidth each routres support and Etc...

Please help me out.

Regards

Toufeeq

2 Replies 2

vmiller
Level 7
Level 7

Have you looked on the Cisco Website?

You would do yourself a favor by conducting the research yourself. Its all available without too much effort.

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Many time in interviews asked comaprison between cisco  routers and switches that i was answerless bcoz i dont have much knowledge about that.

Can anyone provide me the compariosin sheet of the same.

how are the cisco devices differ with each other how much Bandwidth each routres support and Etc...

Ummmm ... The most common question I get is "what is the difference between a router and a switch".

However, if you get a question like this, then my impression to this line of questioning are:

1.  The candidate they are looking for has in-depth knowledge of routers and switches.  And I mean IN-DEPTH!;

2.  They are not looking for a candidate.  They just want to stroke their ego.  There is not alot of people who can give you the "names and numbers" of routers and switches at a snap of a finger.  And if you do happen to know the answer, then and there, then expect a tougher follow-up question. 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: