Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 3.4 and catalyst 1900

luizm
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

I have a problem with rme 3.4 (solaris 2.7). I cant get the config files from catalyst 1900 via archive update, but in version 3.3 this is possible. And I need 3.4 to get catalyst 2950.

Thanks

4 Replies 4

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

What errors are you seeing in RME 3.4 while doing update archive for Cat1900?

it show a error message that say "user login incorret". But we are using TACACS+ to authetication and other switch and routers are OK.

The only thing that differ catalayst 1900 from other is that 1900 appear a message asking to press any key and after you must choice Menu or Command. Maybe this is the problem but the RME 3.3 do it without trouble.

fdiazderada
Level 1
Level 1

Hi:

I have the same problem. RME 3.4 (solaris 8). Can't get the config files from these devices. I only use telnet to authenticate CiscoWorks and the attributes seem to be OK. But config management tool can't get any configuration.

Did you solve your problem?

Thanks

I had this same problem and the fix I got from the TAC is to set the enable password in the "Enable" field and not in the "Enable Secret" field.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: