cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 3.4 Question: Updating the out of Sync Report

pholstein
Level 1
Level 1

Attempting to update the files that are used when observing the Out of Sync Report. I have copied the configurations so that from the device the configuration files are in sync. I have updated the archive, Resource Manager Essentials > Configuration Management > Update Archive. I have also looked at Resource Manager Essentials > Administration > Configuration Management > Archive Status but the devices in question are successful. I have also updated the inventory. How can I get these updated to reflect the correct, most current, information?

2 Replies 2

mland
Level 1
Level 1

I had the same prob. I was able to work aroud it by havint the inventort poller run. Not the best choic but it worked for me. I would like Cisco to add a sync button in the out of syng compair view to make it easier insed of having to run a net config job:)

Mike

Thanks, Mike. I will run the inventory poller to see if it alleviates the problem. Thanks for the quick suggestion.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: