RME 2.4, and I have tried adding catalyst 6509 and 3640 router, I have checked snmp strings and they are all correct. The strange thing is the error that I found in the DIServer log: 'Unable to resolve host name' but if I use Connectivity tools\ NSLookup, the name is resolved. Also Connectivity tools\management devices to.. which cehcks for all the application resolves the name but when you look at the SNMP test - it fails with packets sent: 0
If NSLOOKUP resolves the name, then try to ping the name and then the address from the RME platform. This will cause the DNS client to resolve the address - I'm having probs with W2k DNS client so have seen similar to the above. Sometimes all's well then next minute devices cannot be resolved and thus may not be 'seen' corrrectly.
If on W2k I'd try doing a net stop "dns client" and then a net start "dns client" to see if that's the same prob I'm seeing.
It now seems that the SNMP tests work fine, I have found one of the setting in TCP/IP wasn't checked. But still a problem with inventory. When I add a device manually, I get the error: Initialization of the dynamic library \system32\user32.dll failed. The process is terminating abnormally. I also get the same error if I stop and start DIServer.
Question We run asr9001 with XR 6.1.3, and we have a very long delay to
login w/ SSH 1 or 2 to the device compare to IOS device. After
investigation, the there is 1s delay between the client KEXDH_INIT and
the server (XR) KEXDH_REPLY. After debug ssh serv...
Introduction The purpose of this document is to demonstrate the Open
Shortest Path First (OSPF) behavior when the V-bit (Virtual-link bit) is
present in a non-backbone area. The V-bit is signaled in Type-1 LSA only
if the router is the endpoint of one or ...
Hi, I am seeing quite a few issues with patch install and wanted to
share my experience and workaround to this. Login to admin via CLI, then
access root with the “shell” command Issue “df –h” and you’ll probably
see the following directory full or nearly ...