Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

RME3.5--AP devices giving attribute errors

All my AP devices giving telnet as incorrect. I have tried using telnet as local user but no go.I have lated IDU installed. It show snmp OK but rest is failed or didn't try.

Also all my devices that have HSRP enable giving attribute errors. any clue?

4 REPLIES
Blue

Re: RME3.5--AP devices giving attribute errors

Export the device credentials to verify if they are setup properly in RME, other wise use Change Device Attributes to update them accordingly. The login sequence is important, so update the credentials according to that.

Hi rmushtaq, I have tried that all but I still see the telnet "Incorrect", I have verfied all the credentials by going into dbreader and they match with the value configured. I also have tried adding as local user and pw and TACACS but i always get the error "incorrect". It happens on all AP devices, I have about 30 AP running 12.04 vxowkrs on different location.

Blue

If you're using Check Device Attributes to verify the credentials, and if the dbreader shows the values as correct, the CDA has problems. If you do a CCO Bug Toolkit search, you'll find a few bugs in CDA showing wrong results.

I agree, but i have some AP1200 that runs IOS and i need to archive the config and i can't do it using telnet, it errors out. I know the bug CSCds82356 that is always valid at Cisco when it comes to CDA.

Thanks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content