Views
Helpful
Replies

Rouing/Switching issue

SAM ANANDARAJAH
Level 1
Level 1

Hope you could help,

> I have a network consists of 4 sites with IP CLEAR connected to 2610xm,and 7 sites have ISDN link back to core sites.

> at each core sites ,2 fastethernet ports are used to connected to 3550 emi(12.14) ,at each sites both swithes have approx 6 vlans are created and HSRP is in use. + both 3550`s are conneted to fa0/1-2 PORTS to form a trunk.

> also between 2 sites LES 100 ,is provided for full Redundancy ,in case if IP Clear fails so LES CAN BE used ,and provide a alternative path from remote site.

**>>> my problem is core routers are runnung bgp,and there are 4 AS ,and all 3550 emi `s are running ospf fro local vlans.and connection between router and 3550 is Routed interface.

***>> is there any way to run a protocol,instead of providing static routes to remote sites from 3550.

now I am running bgp in ip clear and ospf-locally.

>>unable to make a forced entry in case static route to the ip clear router fails ,is there any way I could forced them to use LES and use the remote site.

>>> this solution is fully Redundant ,I hope .

Thanks.

Sam

1 Reply 1

sirpa_k
Level 1
Level 1

I am afraid there is no other way

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco