Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Routing -AS5300

Need some help here in configuring an AS5300.

i have two links from two different from different providers, but wish to do connect eth0 and eth1 of the 5300 from two different LAN segments, making sure that the traffic from each ethernet doesnt the other. The As5300 is hereby being used as a device on the network, and wish to use two E1 ports in different ways

2 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Routing -AS5300

Do you mean your AS5300 have two WAN/E1 and two Ethernet interfaces ? IF yes, use policy-based routing to redirect the traffic that based on the destination.

Re: Routing -AS5300

Not Really.. The As5300 doesnt have a WAN connection. I want it to get bandwidth from the ethernet ports, but am connecting one e1 to channel bank (Voice), then i use one of the other e1s to doing voice traffic origination. Am wondering how i will route origination traffic and make sure it doesnt see the other traffic on the ethernet port. As per now the default route is 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 e0...so i guess if i activate the other ip traffic there by collions from the two LAN network.

Views
Helpful
Replies