Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

scp ios router 1800

hallo.

i need to copy all routers IOS files to my PC..

i tryed  scp user@1.1.1.1:/some_file /export/home/ios and it worked but the real question is how can i copy all files at once..

ps. i can use only scp..

Everyone's tags (1)
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Hall of Fame Super Gold

Ok, here are two more options

Ok, here are two more options:

1.  The files are stored in a CF.  What happens if you eject the CF and use a multi-card reader to copy the file(s) from the CF to your storage device? 

2.  The router has USB slots.  What happens if you find a supported USB flash drive and copy the files from the CF into the USB flash drive?

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Gold

i need to copy all routers

i need to copy all routers IOS files to my PC.

I got a better idea:  Log into the Cisco Download Website and download the IOS from there.

i needed my files to..  i did

i needed my files to..  i did it in the tend copying one by one..  but thats takes to much time..

so enyone have idea?

Hall of Fame Super Gold

Ok, here are two more options

Ok, here are two more options:

1.  The files are stored in a CF.  What happens if you eject the CF and use a multi-card reader to copy the file(s) from the CF to your storage device? 

2.  The router has USB slots.  What happens if you find a supported USB flash drive and copy the files from the CF into the USB flash drive?

i can access router only via

i can access router only via shh..   they are somewhere 100km away, each one in another city..

but yes i know that what u write works..

Views
Helpful
Replies