Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

'set mls include <MLS-ID>' command

I got 2 Cat6000s working as distribution switches with symetric configuration.The problem with DS2 is that only 50% ping from its supervisor to its default gateway (MSFC2)is successful. DS1 is fine, but only 50% successful ping from its supervisor to DS2's default gateway.

Shall I use 'set mls include <MLS-ID>' command on the supervisor of DS2? Can somebody tell me where I can find the reference of this command?

Thanks

• Other Network Infrastructure Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: 'set mls include <MLS-ID>' command

do you have redundant MSFCs on the each switch. you don't need use the command on the switch. if you have sup2/msfc we do CEF internally and MLS on sup1/msfc2 platform. You may want to open a TAC case for troubleshooting

Re: 'set mls include <MLS-ID>' command

We've already got the problem solved.

Turn off cef both gloably and on the interface vlan1(no ip route-cache cef; no ip cef). Then everything runs happily.

The problem is DS1 and DS2 are sysmetric, and we are using route-map, so CEF should be disabled by default on both DS1 and DS2. Bug or something?

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.