Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

SmartNet agreement Categories

I am trying to determine pricing for SmartNet agreement on some of my equipment. Does anyone know of a link or document that lists what products are in what Categories. When I look at pricing for SmartNet agreements, everything is referenced by Categories 1-12. Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Justin Loucks

• Other Network Infrastructure Subjects
2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: SmartNet agreement Categories

Justin,

Assuming your e-mail address is still correct, I am e-mailing you a current copy of the Cisco Distribution Product Reference Guide in Excel spreadsheet format. This is probably the easiest way to find what you're looking for.

All products that are available to Cisco resellers via distribution are in there. There's a column specifically for Service Category. If a particular device (e.g. a switch or router) has a Service Category number, it'll be in there.

If a subassembly (e.g. a GBIC, or port adapter, or network module) does NOT have a Service Category number, then it's covered by the SMARTnet agreement for the device it's installed in.

Re: SmartNet agreement Categories

Larry,

Could you please email a copy of the Cisco Distribution Product Reference Guide to dlee@alabanza.com??

Thank you

Dong

Views
Helpful
Replies