Re: SNMP settings used by the ANI Server sample configs
This is exactly the same syntax used by HP OV NNM. If you have a NNM system running just copy/paste. There is a GUI for this configuration in NNM. You can start it with the command xnmsnmpconf. The GUI for ANI is textbased only. If you don't have access to a NNM system I can send you a sample. Plase contact me offline.
larry.net.micro.com then the "target" portion of this string should read *.*.*.*: -this will apply the following community, timeout and retries to all devices. * is a wildcard, if you want a single device you need to specify as a separate line.
2. Replace "read_community" with your actual read community string. If your read community string is "wysiwyg" the sample will now look like this:
3. Replace the word "timeout" with a value in seconds. The sample will now look like:
4. Replace the word "retries" with the number of times you want to attempt to contact this device should an attempt fail. The sample now looks like:
5. Replace "write_community" with your actual write community string. If your write community string is "itworks" the sample will now look like this:
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.