Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Anonymous
N/A

Software Management - Clear Job History

CCO:

software management>Admin>Browse Jobs..

We are setup as Admins but we don't have that option to clear job history or an Admin drawar. We are on RME 3.5 and Solaris 8. Is their another way to clear the job history in Software management tab?? Thanks..

4 REPLIES
cwc

Re: Software Management - Clear Job History

The way to remove jobs from the SWIM job archive is to go to Software Management > Job Management > Browse Jobs. In the job window, you must select an individual job, then click on the "Remove" button to clear that job.

Anonymous
N/A

The problem with us is we have 8,000 devices that are being upgraded through Ciscoworks but we did find it to work better by just removing the job through dbreader. We have to many jobs to remove. It would take forever to do them one by one.

Hi, I just read that you are accessing CISCO Works database directly with dbreader? You are not using the GUI? I'm interested in this method. Is it documented anywhere?

Anonymous
N/A

Yes, we have had many reason to use dbreader. The GUI doesn't allow us to delete many jobs at once from Software Management. I have seen doco on the subject but the TAC has helped us with this issue more than the doco on CCO. CCO has little to no information on Cisoworks.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content