Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

SSL Troubleshooting - ACE Load Balancer

I am looking for information on what this could be or for commands to possibly troubleshoot the issue. We have a load balancer that is attempting SSL all the way thru to the server. External certificate on the load balancer and local cert on the web server the ace is connecting to. We are seeing the page load about half way and stop loading. Hitting refresh sometimes loads a little more or a little less data. Looks like either the ace or the server is resetting the connection. If we connect the ace to a non-SSL listener on the server, the page loads with out any issue. If we connect another type of load balancer or reverse proxy to the SSL listener, everything functions normal. The 2048/tlsv1 cert on the web server itself appears fine and includes the full chain. This odd behavior only happens when connecting thru the ace load balancer. I haven't found anything useful with commands I could find online and a tcpdump on the web server didn't provide much help. Any help is appreciated. Thanks!
Everyone's tags (1)
1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Have you looked at the Cisco

Have you looked at the Cisco wiki page on troubleshooting SSL on the ACE?

It may lead you to some helpful insights.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content