Views
Helpful
Replies

Starting CW2000 with dmgtd start

pvignaud
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I'm running troubles with CW2000 LMS 2.1 (CDOne 5nd Edition, ...) on solaris 2.8 (2 CPUs)

If I reboot the server all is working fine.

After that, if I "dmgtd stop" and "dmgtd start", few process are not starting like EssentialsDbMonitor.

Before responding, check what I've done :

1. I've wait few minutes before start. I've also checked, no open files or process (ps -ef | grep CSCO; ps -ef | grep casuser; lsof | grep casuser; netstat -na | grep "each CSCO ports").

2. I've removed and reinstalled several times the RME and ANI db.

3. I've reinstalled the product.

4. I've checked all log files (/var/adm/CSCOpx/log directory), install file (/var/tmp/ciscoinstall.log) without finding something interesting.

I would know if someone has experienced something like that.

Thanks.

Patrick Vignaud.

5 Replies 5

rmushtaq
Level 8
Level 8

Make sure that you're aware of: http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/770/fn24594.shtml

I'm aware of, I've only have the revision 10 of this patch.

Any other ideas ?

Patrick Vignaud.

Then contact TAC to troubleshoot this in more detail.

Well, it's already done and the case is open with no positive response from three weeks from now.

I would expect someone has experienced that on this list...

Pat.

dpanchal
Level 1
Level 1

Well I have the new patch that addresses this issue, I seem to have the same problem. 108434-13 is the patch. But periodically I get the same problem. Re-boots are the only way to solve the problem.

Cheers

Dav

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: