Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

startup configs

hello,

in my installation of lms 1.1 on solaris 2.6 i want to actualize the startup configs. how can i do this ?

i have appr. 100 router in the ...out of sync report. after generating some jobs with netconfig to do a write mem, the number of ...out of sync devices doesn't changed. everytime i choose a startup-config in "search arcive by device"-report, the startup-configs were updated in the database. how can i choose appr 100 devices to get the actual startup-config ?

thanks for any help !

2 REPLIES
Blue

Re: startup configs

The configuration archive retrieves configurations at 12:30 a.m. every Friday by default. It also listens to Syslog messages and fetches the configuration. If you have made a significant change to a device configuration and want the archive to reflect the changes, you can update the archive manually.

Re: startup configs

Thank you for your answer. I have done this "update archive" manually. This will download the running config , if it was changed. But the startup config isn't downloaded into the archive. I always get a huge list of devices in the "startup/running out of sync report" and when i do a write mem on those devices the report still shows up the devices. The only way to get the devices out of this report is manually retrieving the startup-config via config management->search archive by device and manually click on startup-config or delta startup-running-config. After this the device is gone out of the "out of sync-report". I have 200 devices in the report. Please help.

thank you

christoph

Views
Helpful
Replies