cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Static NAT

marquezagustin
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, good afternoon, in router I have introduced nat static and at the moment it is being used by router, but I need to clear it. The problem is that it says to me that I cannot erase it because this being used at the moment. You know as this static entrance could be erased?

Sorry for my bad english

4 Replies 4

tekha
Level 3
Level 3

Here you go.

cle ip nat trans *

conf t

no ip nat bla bla....

Hi Friend,

AFAIK "clear ip nat trans *" only works for dynamic nat translations.

I will like to know if you are having one static nat or are you also having many static nats and dynamic nat configured on your router.

If you just have one static nat entry you can try

"no ip nat inside source static"

Incase if it does not work try to remove "no ip nat inaise" from the interface and then try to clear the static nat entry.

HTH, if yes please rate the post.

Ankur

dnewell24
Level 1
Level 1

"clear ip nat trans *" I believe applies to dynamic transaltions.

The "no" form of the ip nat inside source command should remove the statement.

What command are you using?

Nevertheless when you get this error message "%Error: Dynamic mapping in use, cannot remove", when trying to remove an ip nat statement, it usually helps to do a "clear ip nat trans *" first. I just took it for granted that was what marquezagustin ment by "it says to me that I cannot erase it because this being used at the moment"

But let's hear what marquezagustin has to say.

Did you find a way to remove the ip nat statement?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: