Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

STP pvlan load-balancing

All, I am trying to implement STP load balancing from shop floor to core network.

vlan 13 (voice) over 54 wlan bridging link

all other vlans (data) over terascope links

Could you guys confirm attached topology (viso)

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
4 Replies 4

Jon Marshall
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Any chance of a jpeg version ?

cheers

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi

Apologies but can't read the detail in jpeg so will have a look at it when i get into work tomorrow.

Couple of things. Are you treating both uplinks as trunks ? and how are you going to ensure vlan 13 goes across 54MBps link. One thing you could try is to not allow vlan 13 on 155 trunk link and then gave the 54Mb link endpoints just be part of vlan 13.

I don't want to suggest too much though at moment as i really need to see diagram properly.

Jon

yes the uplinks are trunks and to ensure traffic for 54mb(voice) and 150 mb (data).

using stp vlan costs;

eg: vlan13 voice.

data links: spanning-tree vlan 13 cost 200

voice links: spanning-tree vlan 1, 10-12, 131,238 cost 200

Kind Regards
Paul
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: