Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Bronze

Strange case!

Hi,

We have users from the inside network, part of the users can access a server in the DMZ using Xmanager and some of them can't access this server.

For example:

i have assigned the following IP address 10.10.10.10 to my pc and i can access this server using Xmanager, another IP address is 10.10.10.50 can't access this server (The two IP addresses) are permitted through Cisco PIX firewall 525. i assigned my PC with IP address 10.10.10.50 and it is working normally. I put that PC with the IP 10.10.10.50 at the same subnet where the server exists (DMZ), and the result is OK. I tried to change the network card when this PC in the inside network, but the same result failed.

I put this PC in the ouside network but the same result failed.

I need your help!

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Strange case!

try putting the ip address 10.10.10.10 in non working pc's , if they are able to access the server probably the cause may be because of incorrect configuration/access list. you have tried to change the network card,from the description you are not able to connect using the same . try with another network card.

Views
Helpful
Replies