hi gp and thank you very much for responding to this unusual problem.
- switch ports to the PCs are configured as portfast.
- switch ports between two catalyst switches are not configured (default)
- i didnt use the 'switchport access' command since they are default layer 2 interfaces. would 'switchport access vlan 1' command make any difference?
- i looked at the port status and confirmed connection is 100 mbps full duplex.
unusual issue is; ping, udp, multicast shows up in a very short time after I re-plug the uplink. that proves all ports are in forwarding state. only TCP shows up with delay, which doesnt occur on 200 $ unmanaged switch??
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.