Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

the output power of cisco all line products

Excuse me , Who can tell me where to find all cisco products' output electric power?

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: the output power of cisco all line products

What do u mean by Ouptut electirc power ?? Are you talking about inline power (power over ethernet) or did u mean the KVA ratings required for each Cisco product ? The KVA rating would indicate how much input power required for operation of that product.

Yes , I means the input KW of the cisco products!

I will choose the power supply and UPS for them ,So is CCO some link to gather the rating power of them?

tks

I doubt if there is a link where you can get all the KVA ratings for all equipments. But you can definitely search each product release notes or documentation and search in the technical specification section. I have done this before for a customer. Its a tedious task to gather this info.

Am not sure if this would be of help..but if you work for a Cisco partner you can call the Partner/Reseller Helpline number and see if they can get this information for you.

Thanks for your advertise, Maybe I have to gather infos one by one(Its a tedious task ) :-)

Views
Helpful
Replies