cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

uBR924- ACL problem

edwardsjj
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to integrate an uBR924 into my private network at home.Nothing fancy,just uBR924 configured as a plain old cable-modem!! I already have a 1720 RTR for my routing.

Problem is, whenever I try to configure the uBR924 for bridging, during boot-up some configuration file automatically creates an ACL and applies it to the uBR924 interface. Hence, preventing traffic from being passed though the uBR924.

To get the uBR924 to work, I go into the IOS and manually remove the ACL. I have to do this after each re-boot. My question, does anyone know of a way to stop this ACL from being automatically being added? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2 Replies 2

mark-obrien
Level 4
Level 4

After removing the ACL from the configuration, enter the command "copy run start" to update the configuration that loads upon power-up.

HTH

Mark

Mark,

Thanks but,thats what I'm trying to say,"copying my Run config to Startup.config doesn't make a difference! That DAMN configuration file automatically appends the startup config and keeps re-appling the ACL every time I boot-up. Does anyone know how to get around this auto-configuration??

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: