Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Using SAA with Cat3550 and Cat3750 switches

Unless I'm just flat missing it, I can't find any docs that show or indicate that SAA is fully supported in these two devices.

Does anyone have a link to clues to the answer to this mystery?

Thanks, Jeff

2 REPLIES

Re: Using SAA with Cat3550 and Cat3750 switches

Hi!

When snooping in feature navigator, it shows that both 3550 and 3750 have this feature. Full or parsal...i dont know. SNMP, Jitter will work as far as i could tell in docs.

Re: Using SAA with Cat3550 and Cat3750 switches

Thanks. I saw the same thing, but there's usually a pdf associated with such info that shows not just how to activate SAA within the switch, but what parts of SAA is supported.

I'll give this til this afternoon before I open a TAC case, I need it clarified quite well. Various other docs say SAA is supported in the 3550, but gives no clue to what SAA functions exist. Even the command set doesn't show a single SAA command.

Thanks for the response, Jeff

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content