Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

VHM Real-Time Dashboard error

I have installed Voice Health Monitor v1.2 over Cisco Works for Windows and when I select the RTD option the message

I/O exception - abort Applet installation

java.io.FileNotFoundException: http://server:1741/CSCOnm/classpath/share.jar

appears to me. I deinstalled the java 1.3.1 plug-in and installed again but it still appears.

Anybody can help me? Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: VHM Real-Time Dashboard error

I had the same issue. The share.jar file is missing from that path. I did a search for share*.jar and found a .jar file that starts with share. Rename the file share.jar then place this file in your Cscopx\www\classpath directory. This sounds really hokey, which I agree, but it works. I havent this product much but I have found that it is very hokey.

Hope this helps.

4 REPLIES
Silver

The error could be due to the following reasons:

The IP Telephony Environment Monitor requires a dedicated system. Do not run any other products on the system except those that are part of IP Telephony Environment Monitor:

If the DFM system you are using is installed on Common Services 2.2, you can only use it with VHM remotely. Do not install VHM on a DFM system that is using Common Services 2.2.

Also check the document:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/rtrmgmt/cw2000/cw2000_b/item/item14/qsg_item.htm#52414

Hope this helps

I had the same issue. The share.jar file is missing from that path. I did a search for share*.jar and found a .jar file that starts with share. Rename the file share.jar then place this file in your Cscopx\www\classpath directory. This sounds really hokey, which I agree, but it works. I havent this product much but I have found that it is very hokey.

Hope this helps.

Thats great! I copy this file and it works!

Thanks,

Hernan.

Sorry, but this solution works fine once. And now I still have the problem when open Campus Manager->Path Analysis. Any idea?

Thanks,

Hernan.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content