cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Visio Stencils, logical hockey pucks

bruce.porter
Level 1
Level 1

Where can I find a free generic hockey puck stencil with switch shapes, routers, etc. thx

6 Replies 6

This site contains actual Cisco equipment Visio stencils but not the logical hockey pucks that I have seen used by many others ....

I've downloaded the "Visio_Generic_Icons.vss" before but I can't find them on the Cisco site now. I do have a copy of the file and it does work in the latest version of Visio. It's 227kb if you want me to email it to you.

Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't able to identify your email address, also that file, or anything like it,is not locatable on the web anywhere.

Sorry about that. I updated my profile to show my email address. I've sent you the VSS file and it should work. Let me know if you run into problems.

dhweber
Level 1
Level 1

Here is the link for the Cisco Packet Icon Library MS-PowerPoint document last updated Feb 14, 2002. http://www.cisco.com/packet/network-icons You may want to copy and paste icons into Visio. You may want to then zoom in on an icon in Visio, turn on View Connection Points, select the Connection Point Tools on the toolbar and Ctrl-click to add connection points to your icon (i.e. router or switch) to have plenty of connection points to which your Connector Lines can attach.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: