I would appreciate if anyone could clarify? The scenario is like this...
We have two customers, one in US and another in UK. We have Cisco 3005 VPN concentrator.
1. Can we establish VPN Tunnel to both the customers simultaneously?
2. In the "Cisco 3005 VPN concentrator" brochure, the no of max sessions that it supports is 100. Does this mean,in above situation, both the tunnels put together supports 100 simultaneous sessions?(user connections).
3. If answer to #1 is yes. Does this mean it supports 100 tunnels with 1 session each simultaneously?
2. The "session" you refer to is usually regarded as remote access IKE sessions of which the 3005 can support up to 100. What I think you need is site-to-site tunnels. This is also 100. As you go up the the hardware range, this changes. i.e 3060 5000 sessions and 1000 site-to-site tunnels
3. Don't get confused over the "user session". In the case of the concentrator a session is a remote access IKE session.
If you need your conc. to support both remote access and site-to-site, subtract the site-to-site tunnel count from the remote access session capability
Hi everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for any help you can provide a newcomer like myself!
Im studying the 100-105 book by Odom and am currently on the topic of Port security. I purchased a used 2960 and I'm trying to follow a...
While deploying a number of 18xx/2802/3802 model access points (APs), which run AP-COS as their operating platform. It can be observed on some occasions that while many of their access points were able to join the fabric WLC withou...
I am going to design and build an LAN network under a tunnel underground with long distance between the switches.
I will have 2 Catalyst switches and 8 Industrial IE3000, and they will be connected with fiber.
For now I am planning on use Layer-2 s...