cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

vpn problems

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi all, we have got an issue whereas out vpn connects to out domain for authentication !!, the problem is that when the Windows password expires and must be changed , it does not give you this option when connecting so basically it denies you connection !! is there any way of getting around this ?

thanks

7 Replies 7

carl_townshend
Spotlight
Spotlight

has anyone ever had this ?

thanks

I am assuming you are using the Cisco vpn client for this, is this correct? Are the clients connectong to a pix or vpn concentrator as the end point? Are the clients being authenticated straight to your Windows AD or through a Cisco ACS radius server? Please give more information about how the users are connecting for a more accurate reply.

Hi there, yes we are using the vpn client, they connect to a pix and get authenticated straight to windows AD, Hope this helps !!

thanks

Carlos

can anyone help ?

Does anyone know a solution to this ?

thanks all

Carlos

Hi Carl,

I have the same problem at my work. The end-user basically has to be in the office to reset their password and can't do it via a VPN connection.

HTH

Does anyone hold a solution or workaround to this ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: