Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Webcast-Catalyst9k

Website hosting via ADSL

I have an ADSL connection that I use for my SOHO LAN of 4 machines. I NAT my LAN through my 827-v (c820-k9osv6y6-mz.122-15.T11)gateway to the gateway Dialer IP address.

I have obtained from my ISP 6 registered IP addresses that I wish to use to host my own web server, FTP, etc. on my internal boxes. I have been able to configure NAT for specific boxes on the inside going out via the assigned address on the outside. From the outside I can ping the registered address that is NAT'ed to my webserver, FTP, etc. However when I point my browser at the NAT address for the webserver it does not cdisplay my default web page.

I have attached my config, but need some help in getting this setup.

TIA

D

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: Website hosting via ADSL

You have some problem with the access-list , check out whether the access-list 111 permit port 80 , 21 and 25 , which you have require for translating .Please refer the following links

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk827/tk369/technologies_white_paper09186a00800949b8.shtml

Also try to use RFC 1918 IP addresses as inside IP address, because the address range 30.0.0.0 is address range allocated to some else.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content