I used to be able to set an uplink port with the interface command "port network" so that it would not learn all the mac addresses that are being flooded down to the switch. It does not seem to be there on the 2950's or 35XX switches.
First, check the IOS version in 2950 and 35XX switches.Because, this "port network" command was introduced only from the IOS version 11.2(8)SA4. There might be a chance that "port protected" is enabled on your particular interface.A network port can never be a protected port. For detailed restrictions of a "port network" command, refer the following.
1. A network port can be a static-access port, a multi-VLAN port, a port group, or a trunk port. Both the multi-VLAN port and the trunk port become the network port for all the VLANs associated with that port
2. A network port cannot be an ATM, a secure, a monitor, a protected, or a dynamic-access port. You can assign a dynamic-access port to a VLAN in which another port is the network port.
3. Each VLAN can have one network port.
4. A network port cannot be in a destination-based port group
This is actually a pretty cool feature, i didn't even know it existed until I was looking for a solution to advertise a subnet (prefix in BGP talk), only if a certain condition existed. This is exactly what conditional advertisements does
j ai une question j ai achete un routeur cisco 887VA-k9 , je le configuré avec la configuration ci- dessous
si je le lier avec mon pc portable sur l un de ses ports directement ça marche toute est bien ( la connexion internet + m...
Attached policy provides CLI access to the Cisco 4G router over text messaging. Two files are in the attached .tar file:
2. PDF with instructions on how to load and use the .tcl file.