Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

Why I can not start CMS on 3524?

Before using CMS on 3524,I have configured my IE according to the guidelines .Such as security configuration etc.And I assigned an avaliable IP addr for the 3524.The symptom is that I can connect to the 3524 by IE,but I can not see more everytime I click the hyperlink item to the VMS.It is strange that I can do all the above on another 2924 with the current IE.Could you give me some hints for letting me see my 3524 VMS in web window?

Thanks in advance.:)

3 REPLIES

Re: Why I can not start CMS on 3524?

Often times complex troubleshooting issues are best addressed in an interactive trouble-shooting session with one of our trained technical assistance engineers. While other forum users may be able to help, it’s often difficult to do so for this type of issue.

To utilize the resources at our Technical Assistance Center, please visit http://www.cisco.com/tac and to open a case with one of our TAC engineers, visit http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

I’m having basically the same problem with a 3524 switch. We have 4 of them and I can connect to 3 with no problem. The 4th one will stall on loading the lower half of the VMS screen. Tech support suggested that some of the HTML files on that switch have been damaged or are missing (don’t know why??) anyway, they suggested that I reflash the OS. I tried this but it didn’t fix the problem, but I haven’t been able to reboot it yet. Hopefully a reboot will fix it.

a reboot didn't do it.

Views
Helpful
Replies