Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Windows IPM client disconnect with Server frequently

Hi Folks,

I am using IPM 2.5 on a solaris box. It is a RWAN & LMS bundled package. When I tried to access the server by web client on CW2K desktop from a remote workstation, It comes up an error " Class not find IPM.class". Then I installed a windows client to access from remote workstation, it works but it keeps disconnect from server very frequently!!! So that, I can't configure even a source for IPM monitoring. Anybody got a clue on it? Is that a bug of IPM 2.5

Thanks

Samson

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Windows IPM client disconnect with Server frequently

Please see bug CSCin05269. As per the bug, IPM client may lose connection with Data Collection server and this is seen in solaris envyronments, which is exactly what you are facing. The way around seems to be to restart the browser or non-web client.Alos, you could try reloading your server once.

Re: Windows IPM client disconnect with Server frequently

Hi isivulka, thanks for your advice.

As I see that, the bug is found in version 2.4. Does it remain in verison 2.5? Any fix or patches can be apply to solve the problem, as it is very annoying to stop and start the client/server on & off!

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content