Views
Helpful
Replies

Windows IPM client disconnect with Server frequently

chansam
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Folks,

I am using IPM 2.5 on a solaris box. It is a RWAN & LMS bundled package. When I tried to access the server by web client on CW2K desktop from a remote workstation, It comes up an error " Class not find IPM.class". Then I installed a windows client to access from remote workstation, it works but it keeps disconnect from server very frequently!!! So that, I can't configure even a source for IPM monitoring. Anybody got a clue on it? Is that a bug of IPM 2.5

Thanks

Samson

2 Replies 2

jsivulka
Level 5
Level 5

Please see bug CSCin05269. As per the bug, IPM client may lose connection with Data Collection server and this is seen in solaris envyronments, which is exactly what you are facing. The way around seems to be to restart the browser or non-web client.Alos, you could try reloading your server once.

Hi isivulka, thanks for your advice.

As I see that, the bug is found in version 2.4. Does it remain in verison 2.5? Any fix or patches can be apply to solve the problem, as it is very annoying to stop and start the client/server on & off!

Thanks for your kindly reply.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: