cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WLSE not showing reports

maroyal
Level 1
Level 1

WLSE 2.0.2 software running on an 1105. When I go to Administration, Discovery, Run Now, I put in my seed device and hop, press finish and get a message indicating the report ran. I press okay, and go to view the reports but they are not showing. The last discover I ran was #34. Subsequent reports should be 35, 36, etc... but they don't show. Any ideas?

4 Replies 4

keyushah
Level 1
Level 1

It takes a while for it to show up. Once 34 completes, then you can see 35 and so on and so forth.. How long has it been ?

it's been a couple of hours. I'm only discovering 1 AP and 1 switch. Discoveries 31-34 were instantaneous.

Are you sure about the SNMP community string ? Are you able to see those devices in the managed / unmanaged devices list ?

It'll be easier to work on this with a TAC case.

I did the SNMP reachability test and it showed SNMP objects for the switch and AP. I don't see the devices in the managed/unmanaged devices list. I have a TAC case open. They want me to upload some log files on Monday. I think the TAC engineer is stumped too.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: