Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3000 Concentrator L2L Not Passing Traffic

I have a Lan to Lan tunnel that to all indications is coming up successfully. On one side is the VPN 3000 Concentrator, on the other side, I have tried both a Pix 501 and a Linksys BEFVP41. Both units have successfully negotiated tunnels. However, I cannot seem to get either side to ping the other.

Currently I have the tunnel up with 3000 <-> Linksys. I have used the ping diagnostics on the management pages of both, and neither shows a response when pinging the inside interface of the other. I also have a constant ping running on my workstation, inside the Linksys. I get ONE response !sometimes! immediately after disconnecting and reconnecting the tunnel. Never more than one.

When I connect to the 3000 Managment page, I can check the session and see a constant flow of traffic in the tunnel. The counters keep going up.

Networks are not overlapping and NAT is disabled.

I do not see any filters which should be denying traffic.

The VPN 3000 works fine on my network otherwise. PPTP and IPSec SW Clients can connect normally.

What else can I try?

1 REPLY

Re: 3000 Concentrator L2L Not Passing Traffic

Thanks for reading. As it turns out, an upstream router was filtering some of the IPSEC traffic. Now that the steam coming out of my ears is dying down, things are better.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content