cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

3000 concentrator remote lan subnet issues

roscowgo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have a remote network that connects to my 3000 gadjet. They recently changed their scheme around so that their subnet is 192.168.3.0, the same subnet my concentrator is on. since then the client cant connect. Had something similar with another remote lan once, being assigned to .1.0. Once it was switched to a .4.0 the problem went away. But that was a very small network, and this other is a fairly large one. Is there any way to get this thing to connect without redoing the subnets on these two networks?

5 Replies 5

jackko
Level 7
Level 7

yes, you can configure nat and ipsec together. i.e. both vpn device nat the original subnet before encrypting the traffic.

the doc below is a sample config for a concentrator and a pix:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/tech/tk583/tk372/technologies_configuration_example09186a00800949f1.shtml

Everything hates me today, all i get when trying to go to that page is a notification that my password has been reset.

post your email add and i'll email you the doc.

wglover@fmrs.org

thanks much.

please check your email account.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: