upon post i get: pcmount_vol returned Error code: 8199/0x2007 - it appears that the file system RAM type activity can not take place. If i attempt to assign a static IP - system crashes. If i set to dhcp i get about 45 seconds before crash. When I try the file system reformat - Reformat operation NOT performed. ERROR:-- Unable to open file list.
As you have mentioned, it sounds that the file system is corrupt. To correct this, you'll need to gain command line access (preferably console), and enter a special debugging mode in which you can run a file system check. This will reset and restore the corrupted file system.
1) Login to the concentrator through a console (or telnet) connection.
2) Type "911" once you are logged in.
3) This will require you to login again....you should be in the special debugging mode at this time.
4) Type "fsck -a"....this will reset your file system.
5) Then type "exit" to get out of the debugging mode.
Login to the FXOS chassis manager.
Direct your browser to https://hostname/, and log-in using the user-name and password.
Go to Help > About and check the current version:
Check the current version availa...
We have configured the outside and inside Interface with official ipv6 adresses, set a default route on outside Interface to our router, we also have definied a rule , which also gets hits, to permit tcp from inside Interface to any6.
In Syslog I also se...