Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

3005 & SSL VPN client gone?

I upgraded 2 3005's to vpn3000-4.1.7.Q-k9.... after that my SSL VPN client options are gone, used to be: Configuration | Tunneling and Security | WebVPN |SSL VPN Client..

Did this get removed from newer releases and now I only have the proxying mode of SSL vpn on the 3005's? Can't seem to find this in any of the release notes.....

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 3005 & SSL VPN client gone?

Shave,

The problem you have is due to upgrading to 4.1.*, which is not the software train you need. You were previously running 4.7.*, which is the correct one for SD/SVC.

Ken

4 REPLIES
Silver

Upgrade should not erase any of the existing configurations. I personally havent tried this image, but have upgraded to other images without loosing my configuration. Did the upgrade go well?? Did you see any errors messages or logs?

Shave,

The problem you have is due to upgrading to 4.1.*, which is not the software train you need. You were previously running 4.7.*, which is the correct one for SD/SVC.

Ken

Duh... guess I was having a dyslexia attack.. all better now, thanks..

Don't feel bad, the reason I knew the problem is because I did the exact same thing a while back.

It's all hard before it's easy. :)

Ken

Views
Helpful
Replies