Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

3005AC and AD Authentication

Hi,

I have a 3005AC and an Active Directory 2003 domain. I can VPN in but it seems security credentials from the PC are not being sent over the VPN.

For instance, when I try to go to one of our servers shares, I have to enter my domain username and password to access. Another example is we use Dameware to remote control servers. I can either send the current logon credentials to authenticate or I can manually enter my username and password and send it. I always have to manually send my username and password.

Can anyone advise what I am doing wrong? I could live with it before, but now we have a new application what accesses an SQL database and it does not work over VPN as the credentials of the client are not sent.

Thanks

• Other Security Subjects
1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: 3005AC and AD Authentication

Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00800b6099.shtml

keep in mind to choose "CISCO" instead of "RADIUS STANDARD" for path Administrative Tools > Internet Authentication Service and right-click on RADIUS Client to add a new RADIUS client. When you have typed the client information, click OK.

Views
Helpful
Replies